Responsible for maintaining a safe environment for employees and guests on the facilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring security compliance through both facilities
• Roving patrols
• Reporting security and safety concerns
• Reporting damage to facility structure or equipment
• Reviewing security footage
• Speaking with employees to maintain a safe and friendly atmosphere
• Providing end of shift briefings to their replacement
• Being discreet with sensitive matters.
Essential Skills and Abilities
• Ability to walk for 6+ hours at a time
• Good verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to follow process and procedures when reporting
• Ability to maintain confidentiality (from all directions)
• Leadership ability: strong interpersonal/group skills with ability to direct others
• Willingness to build a positive work culture
• Team Oriented
• Proven work record
• Excellent attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk with the ability to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This part-time position requires the employee to be available for 10-hour shifts. Shifts will be between 7:00a.m-5:30p.m and 5:00p.m – 3:30a.m. This position requires the employee taking their share of on-call. There may be some need for weekends and holidays.
No travel is required for this position.
Required Language Skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Required Mathematical Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School degree or GED
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.